Northern Budgerigar Society
PATRONAGE RULES. (7.2.2016)
THESE RULES APPLY TO AFFILIATED and ASSOCIATE MEMBER SOCIETIES.
Affiliation Society fees are one Single full members fee. £13.
Associate Society fees are one Senior/OAP member’s fee. £8.
1. Applications for patronage must be made to the Patronage Secretary before January 31st of that year.
2. A copy of the Show Schedule MUST be sent to the Patronage Secretary at least 14 days before the show
3. The schedule must contain details of the Patronage granted.
(See notification form)
4. Show results or a catalogue with award sheet MUST be sent to the Patronage Secretary within 21 days of
5. The B.S conditions relating to Young Bird classes must be stated in the schedule and on the entry form.
6. Only first prize winners in classes are eligible for N.B.S. Patronage Awards.
7. Entries too late for inclusion in the catalogue are not eligible for N.B.S. Patronage Awards.
8. Only judges from the B.S. or N.B.S panels to be engaged.
9. Show promoting societies must adhere to B.S rules governing status of exhibitors.
10. A stamped addressed envelope should be enclosed with all applications.
11. Failure to comply with the foregoing conditions may result in refusal to grant Patronage or withdrawal of Patronage already granted.
12. Any matters regarding N.B.S. Patronage shall be dealt with by the Committee of the N.B.S, whose decision on such matters shall be final.
13. CLOSING DATE FOR ALL PATRONAGE APPLICATIONS IS JANUARY 31ST.
Notification of any Patronage granted will be sent after the February Council meeting.
Addition to any of the Patronage Conditions.
In order to avoid Show Date Classes the N.B.S. decided to work with week numbers, not dates, as requested by the B.S. in 1993.
Any Society wishing to change week numbers must notify the N.B.S before making any arrangements for their show.
Should there be a conflict of interest the Society already using that week number shall have preference over the Society proposing the change.